This engine was bought new in 1928 and was used to drive a shearing plant.
It was retired from that after several years and replaced by a larger diesel engine.
It then drove a pump on a sheep showering plant and was then used to drive a 32V Lighting Plant
The owners throughout this time were A.Dellabosca & sons,who are still farming in Southern Cross
Lister made a large rang of stationary engines for use in the agricultural industry and due to thier reliability they were very popular with many being used today.